favorite places in UKM

 FAVORITE PLACES IN UNIVERSITI KEBANGSAAN MALAYSIA



who knows a single building, venue could be the most relaxing place for student. UKM owns, operates and maintain a variety of on and off-campus accommodation facilities. one of the facilities would be Pusanika. Pusanika is a four storey building and its providing office spaces for the student service department and the association under it. Pusanika also provides facility such as cafeterias like Tealive, Zus Coffee, Sen Teppayanki and more. Pusanika also provides retail store, post office, photocopy shop and more.


next, Tun Seri Lanang Library also would be one of my favorite places in UKM. they provides variety of facilities such as vending machines, study area, discussion room, wifi coverage, prayer rooms and more. 


last but not least, Tasik Kejut. Tasik Kejut is one of my favorite place in UKM because the scenery were breathtaking. fresh clean air from there fills my lungs, energies me, clear my eyes and refresh my body.  


thats all, thank you 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

all about me

feelings and reflection become FEP students

Self Introduction