feelings and reflection become FEP students

this year was full of challenges, excitement, fear and lessons. in my reflection, i am willing to compare between Tihani at the beginning of the year and new Tihani I became. 

the degree year has started with me with a mixed feelings and emotions as before this i never stay far away from my family and never became a university students because i am STPM leavers. first lesson was my explicit and direct exposure to what a university actually is. the first two weeks in uni, i was very sensitive and having a bad experience; homesick, have a fever after orientation week (MAW). but now, im getting better and try to adapt with a new environment. day by day i started to realize what am i doing in uni and why i am here.... i understood that life without ups and downs means you are dead. 

some of the thing i realize is being at faculty is very good terms of dealing with different people. thus, i think having lecturers with totally different minds has a role in my social intelligence development. i learned how to deal with people even if their beliefs, thoughts and styles do not meet mine.

sometimes, i do feels like i am not as academically as i once were. i feel anxious about my grades, result and my performance. but i take it as a learning experience; i will plan things out, manage my time wisely and more. 

sometimes, i questioned my self whether or not i really belong this faculty (faculty of economics & management) as this is not my first choice program but then i realize that i am belong here, and i am more capable than i may feel at times. fighting dearself. proud to be part of fep student. 

picture was taken from BBA Interaction Day Program organized by Management Club Team

"dont be afraid to stand alone, dont be afraid to stand outside your comfort zone"



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

all about me

Self Introduction