hobbies




hobbies play important role in our lives, hobbies are my escape from the real world that make us forget our worries 

if i were pick one of my favs hobby of mine out of the many i have honestly i cannot choose. i enjoying them all.

i have always had a love for music. listening to music has always been my go to activity for all occasions. music gives me the needed refuge whenever i feel like i want to shut out everything around me. the good thing about music is that there is music for every occasion and feeling. whenever i feel depressed, i listened to a sad songs for example Jiwa Yang Bersedih by Ghea Indrawari, Tanpa Rasa Bersalah by Fabio Asher, Oceans & Engines by Niki, Dependent by Keenan Te and more. 

my fav singer is Olivia Rodrigo. she's one of my favorite artist and i just don't understand how every song she writes turns out amazing and relatable. many of her songs are written from a personal perspective, and she is able to tell a story in a way that is both relatable and moving. most of her songs are about love, heartbreak, and growing up. both her albums SOUR and GUTS are toptier !!!!! 

another good thing about music is that it is universal. you do not have to understand what the musician is saying. if it makes you feel good, then it is worth listening to. 



moreover, i love taking random photos. it gives me a thrill to capture the visual beauty of the world around me . whenever i see a beautiful scenery, things i will catch it in my memory through the lens of my camera. 


hanging out with friend also one of my hobby. hanging out with them is the best therapy i could say. i do love collect as many memories and stories with them. little do my friends know they are healing me everytime we hangout. they bring me peace. we always went to cafe, visit an arcade, having late night drive and more. they give me emotional support and make me feel loved. the know me inside out. i am so lucky to have them, they are worth every gem on this earth. couldn't believe that we have maintained this friendship for about 5 years. thank you for making unforgettable moments with me. xoxo 

this is me and my ride or die aka natasha at Rizky Febian concert on 3rd November in Kuala Lumpur




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

all about me

feelings and reflection become FEP students

Self Introduction