Self Introduction

hello and assalamualaikum :)

My name is Nuraleeya Tihani Ali Irwan. I am a girl from Selangor and currently i studying at Bangi, Selangor. Telok Panglima Garang is my hometown. I would describe my lifestyle as “nomadic” person. My family & I often moving from another state to another state. We used to live in Seremban, Negeri Sembilan. We lived there for about 5 to 6 years. Previously, we also lived in Gua Musang, Kelantan for five years and currently my family lives in Segamat, Johor. It was a wonderful journey. It’s a fun experience get to know people from different states. I have friends from Gua Musang Kelantan, Seremban, Negeri Sembilan & Segamat, Johor. 


My mom and my dad both are from Selangor. I have five siblings & im the eldest, I have 1 
younger brother and 3 younger sisters. these are my parents. ahhh i miss them 
 

Move on to another part, I do love binge-watching korean dramas. I have watch a lot of
movies and series. Romance, thriller, mysterious, romance-comedy, I would love to watch 
them all. My current fav series is DR. Romantic, Crash Landing On You & The Uncanny 
Counter. 

Before entering my degree phases, I am a STPM student. As a STPM leavers,  I could say 
that stpm is not an easy journey. It requires high commitment, diligence and more. I do miss
my stpm friends, teachers & the environment. They will always be there for you. We do always 
help each other for our academic purpose. We love to support each other in every way !!!! 
i wish i could turn back time :((


that's all, thankyou !

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

all about me

feelings and reflection become FEP students