all about me

ALL ABOUT TIHANI

My name is Nuraleeya Tihani Ali Irwan. Hani or Aleeya for short. i was born in Hospital Tunku Ampuan Rahimah, Klang on 6th of June 2003. I completed my primary school at SK Sri Wangi Gua Musang, Kelantan and my secondary school at SMK Dato' Bentara Dalam, Segamat, Johor. Currently, i lives in Segamat, Johor. 



my family has been always by my side in ups and downs. nothing in this world can be stronger than the bonding of the blood. we do not have much money or wealth but what my family has in abundance is love for each other which cannot be replaced by anything else. my mom and my dad are the role models to us, my parents always taught me & my sibling on how to be a better person. they struggle a lot to gives us a better life.

my family consists of five siblings and my parents. my dad is a government employee and my mom is a fulltime housewife. one of my siblings is currently working and the rest still in school. my mom is my strength as i can always count on her when i need a shoulder to cry on. my father is someone who will always hide away his troubles for the sake of our family. he has taught me the real meaning on how to be stronger.

in short, i will forever be indebted to my family for all they have done for me. couldnt imagine my life without them. they are my forever loml (love of my life). i miss them so much. 


next, i would like to tell u about my hometown. where is it ? how is the surroundings ? what is the name of my hometown ? hahaha

my hometown is in Telok Panglima Garang, Selangor. both of  my parents are from there as my dad were from batu 10 Kebun Baru and my mom from batu 9 Kebun Baru. we rarely go back because it will take about 3 hours from Segamat to Telok Panglima Garang, Selangor and my dad are always busy. it is a plain area and it is surely my favorite place as i am born and brought up here. it is a developing district. it is developing in terms of its infrastructure and transportation facilities. talking about its area, it is not crowded city and the atmosphere is clean and green. 



 




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

feelings and reflection become FEP students

Self Introduction